Friday, March 28, 2014

Mason Jar Soap Pump

I saw this idea on Pinterest and since I have a little love affair with mason jars I knew that I had to try it. The idea: Use a mason jar and add a regular hand soap pump, seal it together and paint it if desired. Well I finally got around to painting the pump and lid so it's done! And here it is:

Its awesome and holds a TON of soap. Its one of the vintage blue Ball jars that I picked up on super sale last canning season.

What I Learned: Nothing I didn't already know: Mason Jars are the best.

Materials and Cost: 
1 Pint Jar with lid and ring: $.90
Soap Pump from a recycled plastic soap bottle: Free
Spraypaint-Owned: Free
E6000 Adhesive-Owned: Free

Total Project Cost: Less than $1!


Next Post: Craft Night with my Mom and lil Sis! 

No comments:

Post a Comment